Day 25


Today has been a very slow day. The majority of the day before Kamran arrived i had little to do as my structure draft had not been sent back to me with a review by either Kamran or Rakshit. In the time i had i attempted to locate and edit video evidence to support my statements in my presentation. I had luck finding the videos but editing them was another problem as i could not find any free editing software that could actually crop and cut a video. Unfortunately i had to call in a favour from Aditi as her Mac comes with built in editing software. She has edited some videos for me but i hope i can get Kamran to teach me a better method so that i don't need to bother Aditi's work. Kamran finally arrived and we went over my draft, with him giving me some advice on how to refine it. The rest of the day was allotted to my draft.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 28

Day 19